HOST A RED RHINO EVENT
Small or large, we will be happy to support your efforts to introduce RROP to more people. For example:
- Hold a house party where you invite people to your home to learn about Red Rhino’s projects. We can supply a speaker and pictures if desired.
- Make Red Rhino the beneficiary of your office event. We can supply a speaker and pictures if desired.
- Young people can get involved by mowing lawns, lemonade stands or washing cars. The possibilities to get involved are endless!
CONSIDER GIVING TO RED RHINO IN YOUR ESTATE PLANNING
The Red Rhino Outreach Project is the result of each and everyone of our donors caring enough to give to the children of Kenya. By including us in your estate planning you become a part of our legacy, a legacy of providing education, housing, food and security to orphaned children.
SPONSOR A CHILD
By contributing to the education, clothing medical care, etc., for a particular child, you will build a special relationship with him/her. You will feel a sense of pride as you watch “your child” grow up and develop into a young man or woman. Do this by monthly donations of $20 to $300 or by an annual donation of $240 and up.
RED RHINO CHANGE FOR CHANGE
There are many ways for business to contribute to the Red Rhino Outreach Project. Reach out to us, together we can find a method of giving that is appropriate for your company.
START A SCHOOL RED RHINO CLUB
- Be the catalyst for forming a club at your college, high school, or elementary school whose purpose is to support the children of RROP. Two elementary schools already give support by holding a variety of fundraising and fun activities throughout the year. Two high schools hold walk-a-thons annually for Red Rhino. We invite your organization to make Red Rhino a part of your philanthropic activities.
- However you wish to help, with one of the above methods or an original idea, do contact our office for assistance. Sheryl is there to help on weekdays, 9:30am ““ 1:30pm. email@example.com or 209-269-8000.